Thursday, September 29, 2011

Casing Myself




I created and posted a card almost identical to this card a few days ago and I needed to make another birthday card and since the supplies were already on my craft table I went with it. You can see my previous card here. I did change a couple of things. Instead of three layers for the large flowers I only used two and I used the trio flower punch on the small flowers instead of the boho blossoms punch. The border for the sentiment was punched on the top using the scallop trim border punch and on the bottom using the scallop edge border punch. The remaining details for the rest of the card are the same.

Supplies Used: Paper: Naturals White, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Spring Showers DSP; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive; Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Bring on the Cake; Other: Scallop Edge Border Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Trio Flower Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, Summer Sun Corduroy Brads, Fire Rhinestone Circle Brads

No comments: