Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wedding Arrangement



This "floral" arrangement was created for a co-worker. I have made various arrangements for her to give as gifts at the many weddings or events she attends. This arrangement was for her to give as a wedding gift. The wedding colors were green and chocolate. She provided most of the supplies along with 25 one dollar bills. Since I have made other arrangements for her I wanted to make something a little different. I started with creating the flowers using the dollar bills. I wasn't sure what kind of flower to make using the dollar bills so I went searching on the interent and found this tutorial. I made 4 flowers using 4 one dollar bills and 3 flowers using 3 one dollar bills. I also made 12 flowers using Hershey kisses as the centers and two 3" scallop circles punched from chocolate chip card stock as the flower petals. Once I had all the flowers made I just started arranging them in the vase that was filled with glass pebbles. To finish the look I created a large bow and added that at the front of the arrangement.

No comments: