Monday, June 1, 2009

Birthday Card from my sister



I had to post this card that I got from my oldest sister Joan. She loves to stamp and blames it all on me since I'm the one who actually introduced stamping to her. She signed up to be a demonsrator and is my only downline. We are both pretty much just hobby demonstrators and she only signed up to get the discount. I absolutely love this card and she incorporated a couple of different stamp sets in creating this card.
Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Background Paper Unknown; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss; Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers, Forest Friends, Sincere Salutations; Other: Circle Punches, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Wow! Such a wonderful card. I love the colors, stamps used are perfect for the coloring and the style of card you made. This is terrific!

Ann said...

AWESOME!!!