Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cheep Talk CASE



I saw this card and absolutely loved the layout and knew that I had to try and make one similar. I changed some of the colors used and the ribbon choice and I used a different stamp for the birthday sentiment but almost everything else is the same. This will be going to another one of my co-workers. She is also a stamper and I enjoy making something that I know will be appreciated for all the extra efforts put into creating it.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Kiwi Kiss, Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze DSP; Ink: Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Kiwi Kiss, Close to Cocoa, Summer Sun; Stamps: Cheep Talk, Stem Sayings; Other: Close to Cocoa Grosgrain Ribbon, Pewter Brad, White Gel Pen, Mat Pack, Corner Rounder Punch, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Ann said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!! :)

Vanessa Middleton said...

OMG, this is sooooo cute!!!