Monday, June 22, 2009

Tangerine Tango Butterfly



I have used this stamp set several times and I haven't tired of it yet. The stamps in this set are very versitile and can be used for numerous occasions. I've made birthday cards, thank you cards, thinking of you, sympathy, etc and I'm so glad this stamp set made it into the new catalog. I think this will be a stamp set that I will own for years and use often. This card is for a friend of mine who works for the same company as me but works in NYC. She moved there several years ago to take a different position in the company and we still keep in touch. She is truly is a "great" friend and I wish we could see each other more often.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango DSP, Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Urban Garden DSP; Ink: Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive; Stamps: Great Friend; Other: Tangerine Tango Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Punch, Dew Drops, Dimensionals

No comments: