Friday, June 26, 2009

Soft and Sweet Cheep Talk



We will be visiting my in-laws this weekend in Massachusetts and my mother-in-laws birthday is on the 30th. We will celebrate on Sunday since both my husband and I have to be back in NY to go to work on Monday. My mother-in-law has Huntington's disease and is now in a nursing home as my father-in-law in unable to care for her. She also has diabetes and heart problems and according to my father-in-law her health has been deteriorating. We will be bringing our grandson with us and this will be the first time that the great grandparents will be seeing him. Hopefully we will have good weather and all will go well.
Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Gable Green, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette DSP, Miscellaneous DSP; Ink: Close to Cocoa, So Saffron, Gable Green, Only Orange; Stamps: Cheep Talk, Stem Sayings; Other: Pink Gingham Ribbon, Flower Buttons, Floss, Dimensionals

No comments: