Friday, June 12, 2009

Quick Father's Day Cards

Father's Day is coming soon and I needed to get a few cards ready. I made 3 cards very similar in nature to a previous card that was posted except I made these origami shirt cards to look like Hawaiian shirts. The recipients will be my father-in-law, my brother-in-law and my son. If you look closely at the pink printed shirt you will see that the brads look like buttons. I didn't have purple or blue brads that looked like buttons so I just used what was closest in color to the papers.

Supplies Used: Paper: Bashful Blue, Pacific Point, Pale Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Naturals White, Riding Hood Red, KI Memories DSP; Ink: Palette Noir Black; Stamps: Goody-Goody Gumdrops; Other: Brads, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Floral Screen

1 comment:

Ann said...

These Hawaiian shirt cards are too cool!