Sunday, October 4, 2009

PTI Challenge - Australia




This is my submission for Australia. Nicole added to this challenge by asking for either a dotted outline image or to use masking in some way. I chose to incorporate dotted outlines in my card. The images remind me of a bandana print. After stamping the images in basic brown I sponged the card with chocolate chip, close to cocoa and basic black. It gives the card an aged look and my husband thought it looked a little like old leather. This card has a definite masculine feel to it. I always have a difficult time trying to come up with cards for men so this will be added to my stash of "guy" cards.

Supplies Used: Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Basic Black; Ink: Basic Brown, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black; Stamps: True Friend, Oval All; Other: White Gel Pen, Mat Pack, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Sue McGettigan said...

Love this card! Great interpretation of the PTI challenge :)