Sunday, October 4, 2009

PTI Challenge - Japan




Nicole Heady posted some challenges on her blog for World Card Making day. This is my submission for Japan. I found the directions for making a Japanese doll here and it was my inspiration for the card. I drew the face freehand and the eyes aren't exactly perfect but it sort of looks like she is "winking".

Supplies Used: Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava, Basic Black, Blush Blossom, Ginger Blossom DSP; Ink: Basic Brown, Groovy Guava, Ruby Red, Mellow Moss, Black; Stamps: Embrace Life; Other: 1" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Brown Organdy Ribbon, Dew Drops, Blender Pen, Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it Wendy very cute

Jessica said...

Very cute card!!! Great take on the challenge :)