Monday, February 8, 2010

Birthday Cupcakes




This card is going in the mail today for my daughter. She LOVES cupcakes and I know she will love this card. When I have to mail cards I try not to use too many layers so I don't have to pay the extra postage. Inevitably though I end up having to pay a little extra. I can't help it, I really like cards with many layers and lots of interesting things to see. This layout would be great to put together a set of cards to give someone using the Darling Dots stamp set or something similar. The stamps are small enough to use punches and versatile enough to create cards with various themes.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo; Ink: Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Real Red, Glorious Green (all markers); Stamps: Darling Dots, A Little Birdie Told Me; Other: 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Happy Birthday Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Mat Pack, Stickles, Crystal Effects, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: