Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Loves Me




The circle punch images seem to be becoming a theme. I'm not sure why, but is seems like the last few cards I've made all have images punched out with a circle punch. The most interesting thing about this card is that no stamping was done to create it. This is the Valentine's Day card that I made for my daughter. I also sent her some goodies in the package that was mailed yesterday. I have had this paper since 2007! The paper is from Stampin' Up and is called "Love Me". Of course it has since been discontinued. I'm working very hard on using supplies that I have on hand. I used a 3/4" circle punch on the images and a 1" circle punch for the chocolate chip card stock. I added some Making Memories page pebbles over the punched images and then used dimensionals to mount it on the background paper. The main card is in Taken with Teal card stock and the ribbon is from some discontinued SU ribbon originals called "Flirty".

Supplies Used: Paper: Taken with Teal, Chocolate Chip, Love Me DSP; Other: 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, SU Flirty Ribbon Originals, Making Memories Page Pebbles, Dimensionals

No comments: