Sunday, February 14, 2010

Masculine Valentine




This is the card I gave my husband for Valentine's Day. I wanted something that didn't look like the typical Valentine's card. This could be used for an anniversary or just a card to let someone know that you care. The sentiment could be changed to almost anything. All the heart images were cut out using paper snips. I didn't leave an edge like I normally would when I cut out images because I just wanted the colors to stand on their own without any borders showing. I used the Modern Label punch to mount the sentiment on but I didn't want the "scallop" on the ends so I rounded the ends off using the Key Tag punch.

Supplies Used: Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Kraft; Ink: Blue Bayou, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip; Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, Short & Sweet; Other: Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Key Tag Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, White Signo Gel Pen, Dimensionals

No comments: