Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bright & Cheery Birthday




This is for another one of my co-workers. I love the bright and cheery colors in this card. Makes me think of spring and summer and I can't wait for that to finally get here. I'm so tired of the cold. Although there is very little stamping on this card it just makes you smile. This was also a card that came together quickly. The element that took me the longest to complete was the paper piercing around the edges of all the layers. This card layout would make a great masculine card using the same stamp but changing the colors and the background paper. I know its a challenge for me to create a masculine card and I'm sure many others struggle with that too.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Apricot Appeal, DCWV Background Paper; Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo; Stamps: Party Hearty; Other: Pumpkin Pie and Apricot Appeal Grosgrain Ribbon, 3/4" Circle Punch, Mat Pack, Dimensionals

No comments: