Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spinner Birthday




When I first saw this set in the mini catalog I knew I had to have it and the game spinners to go with it. I stamped the image with black staz-on and embossed it with black embossing powder. The images were colored to coordinate with the ice cream parlor paper. Once everything was colored in I cut out the image, added the punched flower and game spinner and mounted it to a piece of marina mist card stock using dimensionals so the spinner would actually spin. I then attached the image to the scalloped border square. The card base is a standard A2 card in whisper white layered with a piece of marina mist and then ice cream parlor designer paper. The scallop border piece is also an element from the ice cream parlor paper pack. Once I had the layout that I was happy with it just seemed like it needed something else so I attached rhinestones to the upper right corner.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Marina Mist, Ice Cream Parlor DSP; Ink: Black Staz-on, Various SU Markers; Stamps: Take a Spin; Other: Scallop Trim Border and Corner Punches, Game Spinner with Brad, Rhinestones, Black Embossing Powder, Dimensionals

No comments: