Thursday, March 24, 2011

With Sympathy




For this sympathy card I used some retired elements from Stampin' Up. Can you believe I still have mauve mist card stock and organdy ribbon! The main image on this card is from a stamp set called "Happy Harmony" which was a set you could get from free during sale-a-bration several years ago. I have used this set for various occasions and reach for it when I need to make a card in a hurry. I colored the flowers with a mauve mist marker and then went around the edges of the flowers with a rose romance marker to achieve the two-tone effect. The stems were colored in certainly celery and the sentiment was stamped using soft suede ink. For the embossed background I used the cuttlebug script embossing folder.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Mauve Mist; Ink: Mauve Mist, Rose Romance, Certainly Celery, Soft Suede; Stamps: Happy Harmony, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Other: Script Embossing Folder, Mauve Organdy Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: