Monday, March 28, 2011

Asian Style Anniversary




My card was inspired by this card that I saw on Splitcoast. I used the same stamp set and kept the same basic layout but I wanted it to be my own creation so I didn't copy it exactly. I only used one of the flower images and they were inked using bravo burgundy, cut out and attached to the branch image with dimensionals. To keep with the Asian inspired stamp images I embossed the black background using the floral screen embossing folder.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Bravo Burgundy, Black; Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Black; Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Other: Burgundy Organdy Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Floral Screen Embossing Folder, Rhinestones, Dimensionals

No comments: