Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sympathy Prints




This card was very simple to put together and by changing the sentiment could be used for almost anything. The leaf image was stamped onto whisper white card stock using bashful blue ink. To get the faded effect you can either ink the image and stamp off several times or ink it once and huff on the stamp to moisten the ink and stamp several times. Once I had my images stamped I used the color spritzer tool and a bashful blue marker to achieve the effect I wanted. The sentiment was stamped over my main images and then layered onto a piece of bashful blue card stock. I paper pierced the upper left corner and mounted it to the card base using dimensionals. The background paper on the card base is from a DCWV paper pack.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Basic Gray, DCWV Paper Pack; Ink: Bashful Blue, Black; Stamps: Petal Prints, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Other: Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Color Spritzer Tool, Black Brads, Dimensionals

No comments: