Friday, December 24, 2010

Elf Ornament





This is my last post for this year. I thought I would show you the ornament I made this year for my co-workers. I have been making ornaments for my co-workers for a few years now and each year it becomes more challenging to come up with something. I had to make 24 ornaments this year so they had to be something that wouldn't take me an hour to create just one and this is what I came up with. Once I had all of the elements punched out the elf was easy to put together using tombow multi-purpose adhesive. The following elements were used to make this ornament.

Punches:
3" Scallop Circle
2 1/2" Circle
Ornament Punch (head & hat)
2 Step Bird Punch (wing for ears)
Oval Scallop & Small Oval (hat trim)
Trio Flower Punch (hat pom pom)
1/4" Circle (nose, eyes, eyelids)
1/8" Circle on Crop-a-Dile (pupils)
Card Stock:
Face, Ears, Nose and Eyelids - Blush Blossom
Hat and 3" Scallop Circle - Real Red
Eyes - Whisper White
Pupils - Black
Pom Pom and Hat Trim - DCWV Glitter Paper
2 1/2" Circle - Old Olive

Ink:
Regal Rose - Sponged on face, ears and nose
Black Marker - smile
White Gel Pen - freckles on cheeks

Other:
Silver Cord
1/16" Circle Punch

No comments: