Saturday, February 12, 2011

Daughter's Birthday Card




Now that my daughter received the package I sent for her birthday, I can finally post her card. Since I can't be there to bake her a birthday cake I made her a bakery of cakes. She is going to NYC for her birthday and visiting friends and hopefully having a wonderful time. I can't believe she turned 25 this year.

I've made a card similar to this in the past but instead of cakes images they were coffee cups. You can view that card here. If you would like to view the tutorial on how to make an awning card you will find it here.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry; Ink: Black, Various SU Markers; Stamps: Birthday Bakery; Other: Word Window Punch, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestones, Pearls, Stickles, Dimensionals

No comments: