Monday, February 14, 2011

Owl Always Love You!




I made this card for my husband for Valentine's Day after seeing this card. I changed a few things but kept the same layout. I don't have the letterpress plates or the glass glitter so I improvised using supplies I have. The glitter paper is from DCWV glitter pack and the ribbon I purchased from Michael's a couple of years ago. The large black button I found in my button box and I added the corduroy brad. I also added a small heart, another branch and the eyelet border.

Supplies Used: Paper: Black, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, DCWV Glitter Pack; Other: 2-Step Owl Punch, 2-Step Bird Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Small Heart Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Black Button, Baja Breeze Corduroy Brad, Ribbon, Tombow Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I like it a lot. Why do I never think of these great ideas? Thanks for sharing yours.