Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pink Cupcakes Square




I usually have a hard time using the smaller stamp images but if I can group the images together in a cohesive way I find it much easier to work with them. For this card I stamped the cupcakes 3 times and the sentiment once and punched them out using the 1" circle punch and mounted them to 1 1/4" circles that I had punched from the pink pirouette card stock. I laid out the circles on my grid paper to determine what size to create the square and then cut the card stock as needed. The white card square is cut at 3 3/8" and the pink pirouette is cut at 3 1/2" square. I pierced the layers before I added my circle images which were mounted using dimensionals. To get the images lined up I used my grid paper as a guide.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Pink Pirouette DSP; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Real Red, Old Olive; Stamps: Darling Dots, Birthday Bliss; Other: Pink Pirouette Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Crystal Effects, Grid Paper, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Julie A. said...

gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing:)