Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Perfect Pair


I made this card to give to my sister and brother-in-law for Valentine's Day. The boxer shorts are from a SU set called "On the Line" that was discontinued several years ago but I just can't seem to part with my stamp sets. The bikini underwear were created using the tag punch. The leg openings were drawn on with a marker using a 1/2" circle that I had punched from a piece of white card stock and then I lined up the circle with the points on the tag. To create the clothesline I used some black twine and mini clothespins that I've had in my stash for years.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Going Gray, Real Red DSP; Ink: Real Red; Stamps: On the Line; Other: Pinking Heart Border Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Full Heart Punch, Tag Punch, Rhinestone, Black Twine, Mini Clothespins, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: