Monday, February 21, 2011

Single Cupcake




February is a busy month for me as far as birthdays go. In addition to my daughter and grandson, I make birthday cards for all my co-workers and 5 of them have February birthdays. I try not to have repeats and/or similar cards for my co-workers and sometimes its a challenge to come up with something new and different. This card was given to a co-worker that I usually make pink cards for but I wanted to give her something different this year. I really like this cupcake stamp because it can be colored or paper pieced very easily. I decided to color it to coordinate with my background paper but I could easily have paper pieced it. The background paper is from Basic Gray and is called "Cupcake", how appropriate.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Barely Banana, Pacific Point, Basic Gray Cupcake Pack; Ink: Black, So Saffron, More Mustard, Bashful Blue; Stamps: Wagon Full of Fun, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Other: Pacific Point Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch, Word Window Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Dimensionals

No comments: