Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love Letter




Although I made this as a Valentine's Day card I think it could be used for an anniversary or a wedding. Again I stayed very monochromatic with this card. For the embossed background, I used a brayer and pretty in pink ink on the embossing folder. By using a brayer, you can control the ink on the embossing folder so that it only goes on the raised images. After embossing the white card stock I sprayed it with frost white shimmer mist to give it a little sparkle. It's very subtle but I think it adds a nice touch.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, DCWV Glitter Pack; Ink: Black, Various SU Pink Markers; Stamps: Festive Four; Other: Heart Blocks Embossing Folder, Small Heart Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 3" Scallop Circle Punch, Pink Gingham Ribbon, Heart Charm, Frost White Shimmer Mist, Dimensionals

No comments: