Monday, December 19, 2011

Gift Giving Bear




I'm still making Christmas cards for both my husband and I to give to our co-workers. Anything that needed to be mailed was completed and mailed last week. I make about 100 cards or more for Christmas and it seems like the list gets longer every year. This is one that I made for co-workers. The bear was stamped in black ink on whisper white card stock and I used my nestabilities oval and scalloped oval dies for layering. The designer paper strip is some that I still have from the cutie pie pack.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Polar Party
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Cutie Pie DSP
Ink: Black, SU Markers
Accessories: Oval and Scallop Oval Nestabilities Dies, Norther Frost Decorative Strip, Scallop Border Punch, Rhinestone Brad, Dimensionals

No comments: