Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sparkly Trees

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Time has just gotten away from me but I have been busy making Christmas cards. I'm going to keep the chatter to a minimum and get right to the cards. I'm posting 2 cards today using the same basic elements but one of them is a little more involved than the other. The first card is a standard A2 card with no stamping involved.


Supplies Used:
Paper:
Very Vanilla, Old Olive, K&Company BW Peppermint Twist Pad, DCWV Glitter Pack
Accessories: EK Success Tree Punch, Star Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Dew Drops, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Paper Piercing Tool, Dimensionals

The second card is a circle easel card using the same sparkly trees but instead of a star at the top I used a small snowflake punch and gold paper and then I added a rhinestone in the center. The circles and scallop circles were all cut using nestabilities dies.


Supplies Used:
Paper:
Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, DCWV Glitter Pack and Metalic Pack
Ink: Pear Pizzazz
Stamps: Best Yet
Accessories: Nestabilities Circles and Scallop Circles Dies, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Snowflakes Embossing Folder, EK Success Tree Punch, Small Snowflake Punch, Rhinestones, Pear Pizzazz Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

No comments: