Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Polar Bear with Cocoa




I made two different versions of this card. The first one is very simple with no extra embellishments. I stamped the sentiment in real red ink and then added the snowflakes with versa mark ink and embossed them with white embossing powder. The bear was stamped with versa mark ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I used my blender pen and craft white ink to color the bear and various SU markers for the skates, scarf and cocoa mug.



For the second card I stamped the snowflakes with versa mark ink and embossed them with white embossing powder and stamped the bear in the same manner as above. For this card I did step it up a little by stamping the sentiment on the white card stock that has the bear layered at the top and then used the pinking hearts border punch for the bottom layer with the garden green card stock.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Polar Bears, Merry, Sentiment (Darcie's)
Paper: Sahara Sand, Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink: Versa Mark, Craft White, SU Markers
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Blender Pen, Pinking Heart Border Punch, Dimensionals

No comments: