Saturday, December 31, 2011

Old Fashioned Christmas




I wish that I used this stamp set more often since the images are wonderful. I'm going to make a point of using this set more next year when I'm making Christmas cards. As a matter of fact I have decided that I need to make Christmas cards each month so that I'm not so stressed out trying to get them all completed and mailed before the 10th of December. So you can expect to see a few Christmas cards every month from me.

This is the last Christmas card that I'm posting this year. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday and that everyone has a prosperous, healthy and happy 2012.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Welcome Christmas
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Octagon Nestabilities Die, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: