Sunday, December 11, 2011

Snowflakes and Crumb Cake

I'm going to try and post cards and/or projects that I have created over the past couple of weeks but I'm also going to keep the chatter to a minimum and get right to the projects. I'll give a supply list but I won't go into to much detail on the creation. If you would like to know more please leave me a message in the comments section and I'll edit or reply as needed.

Now, on to today's post...I love the look of snowflakes, white craft ink and crumb cake card stock. This card could easily be mass produced by eliminating the scallop trim border around the stamped sentiment.





Supplies Used:
Paper:
Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink: Craft White
Stamps: Block Party
Accessories: Snowflakes Embossing Folder, White Embossing Powder, Scallop Trim Corner and Border Punches, Large Snowflake Punch, Martha Stewart Twig Punch, Latte Button, Twill Tape, Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots

No comments: