Friday, December 23, 2011

Trio of Trees




I made two versions of this card. For the first card I used kiwi kiss card stock, ink and ribbon and for the second card I used pear pizzazz card stock, ink and ribbon. The only other difference between the two versions was how I did the "snow" under the trees. For the kiwi kiss card I used a two-way glue pen and dazzling diamonds glitter and for the pear pizzazz card I used frosted lace stickles. All other supplies were the same on both cards.



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Polar Party
Paper: Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss or Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Black, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Kiwi Kiss or Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Snowflake Embossing Folder, Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities Dies, Kiwi Kiss Striped Grosgrain Ribbon or Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon, Two-way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Frosted Lace Stickles, Glitter Pen, Dimensionals

No comments: