Saturday, October 23, 2010

Dance and Sing




This card is so bright you might need sunglasses to look at it. Normally I wouldn't put pink and orange together but when I found this paper in my stash I just had to use it. Since I was only stamping the sentiment for this card it doesn't compete with the background paper. The scallop border around the sentiment was achieved using the 2 3/8" scallop circle punch and cutting the scallops apart to fit around the oval. I punched 2 scallop circles to have enough scallops to go around the oval. This is a 5" square card and the scalloped oval extends about 1/4" over the top so it will still fit in SU's square envelopes.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Only Orange, Pink Passion, Sassy DSP; Ink: Black; Stamps: Dance Sketches; Other: Oval Cutter, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Dew Drops, Ribbon (Michael's), Dimensionals

No comments: