Sunday, October 31, 2010

Petal Punch Treat Holders




I have seen these treat holders everywhere and I'm not sure where the idea originated from but I had to try to make them. I'm sure mine are similar to some that are already out there but these are my versions. Everything I used from paper to punches is from Stampin' Up except for the Frankenstein hair which was created using the Martha Stewart icicle border punch.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Naturals White, Basic Black, Green Galore, Pumpkin Pie, Eggplant Envy, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive; Ink: Black, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red; Stamps: Autumn Harvest; Punches Used: Petal Card, Large Oval, Word Window, Scallop Oval, Two-Step Owl, 1/4" Circle, 1/2" Circle, 1" Circle, Crop-a-Dile, MS Icicle Border; Other: Silver Brads, White Gel Pen, Tombow Glue

No comments: