Sunday, October 10, 2010

Googlie Eyed Spider




I'm trying to get my Halloween cards completed and this one will be sent to someone very special. I was inspired by a card I saw on someones blog but can't remember where I saw it. I loved how they had incorporated several of the images from this stamp set onto their card. There are several extra little touches on this card that gives it a "WOW" factor. The witch hat was stamped in black onto white card stock, cut out and the stars were colored in with a Spica orange glitter pen. The tag was stamped in black pigment ink, embossed with clear embossing powder and the ribbon was attached with a staple. The spider was stamped in black and glitter was adhered using a glue pen and the googlie eyes were attached with crystal effects. The tag, witch hat and panel were attached to the card base using dimensionals. I think this has to be one of my favorite Halloween cards. I hope you like it too!

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Four Seasons DSP; Ink: Black, Black Pigment; Stamps: Eat, Drink & Be Scary; Other: Scallop Border Punch, Tag Punches, Black Brads, Dew Drops, Clear Embossing Powder, Black Glitter, Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, Staple, Googlie Eyes, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it... You have been very busy..Susan