Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pink & Girly




I can't believe the challenges will be over in a few days. Don't worry though you can enter until November 7, 2010 to be eligible for prizes and support a great cause. This is the card I made for the "All About Girls in Pink" challenge. I knew that I wanted to paper piece this dress and when I found my DCWV glittery card stock I knew this dress would look great. I stamped the dress and the shoes onto the pink glittered card stock and cut them out. The dress image was stamped onto white card stock in versa mark ink and embossed with black embossing powder and the shoes were stamped with black ink onto white card stock. I adhered the dress and shoe cutout pieces onto the stamped images using tombow glue. I inked the embossing folder with pink pirouette and embossed a piece of white card stock cut at 4"x 5 1/4" and assembled the card.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, DCWV Glitter Stack; Ink: Versa Mark, Black, Pink Pirouette; Stamps: Haute Couture; Other: Black Embossing Powder, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Heart Block Embossing Folder, MS Pink Seam Binding, Heart Charm, Dimensionals

No comments: