Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Chocolate Truffles




The challenge was to "find your happy place". Since I couldn't come up with a "happy place" I chose to create a card of something that makes me happy and that would be chocolate. In my opinion the best chocolate is dark chocolate and the darker it is the more I like it. I stamped the images twice, first in creamy caramel (3 times) then again in chocolate chip (3 times) and cut each section out. The images were adhered to the whisper white layer using dimensionals. To create the pink flower I punch 3 circles using the crop-a-dile and cameo coral card stock then added the swirl with a white gel pen. The pink flowers were adhered with mini glue dots. The sentiment was stamped in chocolate chip ink on whisper white card stock and layered to a piece of chocolate chip card stock. The various layers consist of the tab punch and creamy caramel card stock, large oval and cameo coral card stock and finally a 2 1/4" circle in chocolate chip card stock.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Creamy Caramel, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip, DCWV Background Paper; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Cameo Coral, Old Olive; Stamps: Oh So Sweet; Other: Crop-a-dile, Large Oval Punch, Tab Punch, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, White Gel Pen, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom,
I'm pretty sure you do have a "happy place." It's called: Mom's Stamping Room.

I love all the cards you've been posting lately! Keep up the good work (and send me one!!)

Love,
Jessica