Saturday, October 22, 2011

Coral Flowers




This is another card for the HYCCT challenges on Splitcoaststampers. The challenge was to dry emboss an element on the card. For this card I used barely banana card stock, spring flowers designer series paper, cameo coral ink and true thyme stitch ribbon; all of which have been discontinued. I used the square lattice embossing folder to dry emboss the piece of always artichoke card stock that is mounted behind my stamped image. I have really been drawn to this stamp set for some reason and used it on the last challenge. The flowers were colored using markers in cameo coral and always artichoke and stamped onto a piece of very vanilla card stock. I did some paper piercing in the upper left hand corner of my stamped piece for added interest and created a banner look with the sentiment.

Supplies Used: Paper: Very Vanilla, Barely Banana, Always Artichoke, Spring Flowers DSP; Stamps: Love & Care, Bring on the Cake; Ink: Cameo Coral, Always Artichoke; Other: Square Lattice Embossing Folder, True Thyme Stitched Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Dimensionals

No comments: