Wednesday, October 19, 2011

French Inspired Collage




This challenge was way out of my comfort zone. I don't think I've ever made a collage card and I enjoyed stepping out of my comfort zone for this challenge. It was pretty easy once I realized that I had the stamp set called "Friendship's Journey". Most of the work was already done for me. I did create the collage on the background layer but I kept things very soft and muted with the colors and I think that helped a lot.

Supplies Used: Paper: Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake; Ink: Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede; Stamps: Victorian Lace, French Script, Baroque Motifs, Hope Is..., Botanicals, Friendship's Journey; Other: Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Atyou Spica Glitter Pen, Pink Iridescent Fabric Paint, Frost White Shimmer Mist, Dew Drops, Dimensionals

No comments: