Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Winter Ensemble




Another post today since I'm still trying to catch up on the HYCCT challenges. The challenge was to create a card using products, images, sentiments, or techniques that begin with the letters P, I, N and K. The card had to contain the following four required elements: at least one thing beginning with P, one thing beginning with I, one thing beginning with N, and one thing beginning with K.

My four elements are:
P - Pair of Mittens, Pair of Bows

I - Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Icelandic Sweater

N - Night of Navy Card Stock

K - Kiwi Kiss Card Stock, Knit Hat


Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Night of Navy, Pickles DSP; Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Night of Navy, Versa Mark; Stamps: Bundle Up; Other: Snowflake Embossing Folder, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Snowflake Punch, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Scallop Trim Border and Corner Punches, Mini Silver Brad, Clear Rhinestones, Dimensionals

No comments: