Thursday, October 13, 2011

Colors of Hope




The colors green and yellow represent hope and brown represents comfort so the challenge was to use all three colors to create a card. All of these colors look great together on a card and once I found this paper in my stash I new I had to use it. In order to get the flowers lined up I used my stamp-a-ma-jig (I told you I love that tool). Once I had all of the elements stamped it was just a matter of coming up with a layout that I was happy with and that also would incorporate my designer paper.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Good Morning Sunshine DSP; Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip; Stamps: Cheep Talk, On The Spot, So Many Scallops; Other: 5/16" Neutral Brads, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, 1" & 1 1/4" Circle Punches, Rhinestone, Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: